Reporting to the Travel and Logistics Coordinator, this role ensures all domestic and international business travels are booked and secured on time as per internal service level agreements and the travelling passengers are kept updated at all times in line with relevant KPHL policy standards.
The Travel Officer will be required to work flexibly and in an agile fashion and must be highly adaptable to changing work priorities when the need presents.
- In close liaison with external travel services, arrange budget approved accommodation and air travel and ensure all and logistics support is delivered on time;
- Monitor compliance to Travel Policy, HSE Policy and similar standards and report non compliances to the supervisor;
- Maintain an up to date record of preferred accommodation, car hire and other logistics information and provide information as requested;
- Establish and maintain cost tracking and reporting mechanisms to ensure all relevant costs are captured on an ongoing basis for reporting purposes;
- Perform other similar duties that are within the scope of employment, as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum Grade 12 or Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Demonstrated strong computer skills in MS Office applications and the Internet;
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with people from diverse nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in culturally diverse organisation;
- Developed communications skills (written and verbal) and be able to interact effectively via email, on the phone, and in person;
- Be organized, customer centric and professional with keen attention to detail:
- Ability to work under pressure under changing circumstances, while consistently delivering results.
KPHL offers competitive remuneration packages for suitably qualified candidates who can think on their feet and are self-directed in their learning.
Your application comprising a cover letter, updated CV and copies of your academic qualifications should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be considered.