Reporting to General Manager Energy Renewables and Research, the primary responsibility for this role is to ensure that all Kumul Energy activities are managed and coordinated effectively. The Kumul Energy focus is on high quality energy business that delivers the Kumul Petroleum vision and strategic objectives to supply gas to power projects and other gas related domestic industries, invest in and /or operate gas fired power stations and invest in and/or operate solar and renewable power plants.
- Provide strategic management of Kumul Energy projects through technical advice, budget and cost management;
- Contribute to energy project feasibility studies and actively manage all stages of project work to commissioning for future growth and development;
- Ensure the execution the strategic plans for Kumul Energy and to ensure the future growth of NiuPower and NiuEnergy;
- Contribute to the management of energy distribution studies, new information and developments;
- Manage and maintain regular communication with project managers and JV partners;
- Provide input into the development and monitoring of risk registers for projects and power operations;
- Provide input into the corporate Annual Operating Plan and associated budget;
Qualifications and Education Required:
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering;
- Member of the PNG Institute of Engineers with regular PD programs undertaken;
- Post graduate studies/qualifications in project management and/or in business/management would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must have minimum 15 years experience in a similar role in the petroleum or energy industry;
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel;
- Developed understanding of accounting and financial fundamentals.
KPHL offers competitive remuneration packages for suitably qualified candidates who can think on their feet and are self-directed in their learning.
Submit your resume including a cover letter and copies of your academic qualifications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest for Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.