Kumul Petroleum - Papua New Guinea's National Oil and Gas Company
Kumul Petroleum Holding is responsible for managing State participation in the thirty year PNG LNG Project and all other petroleum developments in the country. KPHL holds 16.57% equity in the PNG LNG Project, the third largest shareholder after ExxonMobil (33.2%) and Santos (42.5%).
PNG LNG is expected to produce more than 9 trillion cubic feet of gas over its estimated 30 years of operations.
With over 16.5% of the equity, Kumul Petroleum is the third largest shareholder in this world class LNG project, behind Exxon (33.2%) and Oil Search (29%).
Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited creates value and opportunity from the nation’s petroleum resources for Papua New Guinea and its people.
- To maximise value through upstream exploration and production opportunities
- To build value through diversification into mid-stream business opportunities
- To seek opportunities for growth through external investments
- To have company management with the highest standards of governance, responsibility and transparency
- Maximisation of national benefit
- Accountability and transparency
- Environmental protection
- Compliance with health and safety standards
- Innovation and technical excellence