Exciting Employment Opportunity now available with KPHL
Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited (KPHL) is Papua New Guinea’s national oil and gas company, mandated to protect and maximize the value of the country’s petroleum assets such that it can contribute to the maximum wealth for its ultimate shareholders; the 7 million plus people of Papua New Guinea. KPHL is responsible for managing the State’s 16.57% equity in the US$19 billion PNG LNG Project through its subsidiary Kumul Petroleum (PNG LNG) Limited, thereby becoming the third largest partner in the country’s single biggest investment made to date.
KPHL employs a wide range of professionals including a large number of highly qualified industry specialists. We intend to continue to expand and build our human resource capital to create a centre of excellence and professionalism for the oil and gas business so that we can fulfil our mandate of maximizing the value of our investments for our stakeholders, particularly the Government and people of Papua New Guinea. KPHL strongly believes that the direct contribution of our employees, underpinned by their quality, ability and enthusiasm, is a key component for the company to deliver our desired goals. As such, we are looking for outstanding, proactive and experienced candidates to fill the position:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role is responsible for providing essential support to the Business Asset-Commercial team that will contribute towards KPHL`s participation in the investments via exploration & production, mid-stream and downstream sectors.
• Doing research, gathering data and information via direct and indirect communication both within and outside of KPHL;
• Undertake economic /commercial assessment on new exploration and production business opportunities;
• Undertake economic / commercial assessment on new mid-stream and downstream business opportunities;
• Oversee KPHL asset management from both the producing and non-producing fields;
• Contribute commercial value to specific projects;
• Any other tasks designated by the Commercial team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Management or relevant field
• Not more than 2 years’ working experience
• General analytical skills
• Process management skills
• Research and report writing skills
• Communication skills (written, verbal)
• Ability to build and maintain relationship with relevant stakeholders
• Proficient in MS Office skills
KPHL offers very competitive remuneration packages and as such prefers its employees to be performance driven.
To express your interest for this challenging and rewarding role, please send through your application including current CV to: KPHL Recruitment on Email: email@example.com
Please note that only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We want to attract and retain the best Papua New Guineans for important roles & responsibilities in the