Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited holds the Independent State of Papua New Guinea’s interest in the PNG LNG Project.
Kumul Petroleum holdings Limited of Papua New Guinea is responsible for managing the State’s participation in the PNG LNG project, the largest single investment made by the nation to date.
PNG LNG is expected to produce more than 9 trillion cubic feet of gas over its estimated 30 years of operations.
With over 16.5% of the equity, Kumul Petroleum is the third largest shareholder in this world class LNG project, behind Exxon (33.2%) and Oil Search (29%).
- Create value and opportunity for PNG and its people by becoming a major national oil and gas corporation.
- Maximise value through exploration and production in upstream opportunities;
- Build new value by diversifying into mid-stream business opportunities;
- Seek and evaluate opportunities for growth through external investments;
- Generate wealth and opportunity for Papua New Guineans and the Nation; and
- Manage Kumul Petroleum with the highest standards of governance, responsibility and transparency.
- Benefit Papua New Guinea;
- Accountability and transparency;
- Team value and diversity;
- Protect and preserve the environment;
- Maintain appropriate standards in safety, health and wellbeing;
- Promote innovation and excellence.